Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer consultations for wedding and special occasion cakes?
Yes. Montilio’s offers a consultation and cake tasting with one of our cake specialists at 2 convenient locations in the Boston area. Please contact us to set up an appointment.
How do you price a wedding cake?
Per serving. Montilio’s prices our cakes by the number of servings. The final cost is determined by the complexity of the design.
Is there a delivery charge?
Yes. We will deliver your cake in a refrigerated vehicle. We charge $1.75 per mile (one way) to areas in New England. The areas we deliver to are: NH, VT, MA, Cape Cod & the Islands, RI, CT and NY.
Can you match colors on the cake to my dress, etc.?
Yes. For specialties colors we suggest you bring in swatches of the color. Our wedding cake consultants can advise you on color and how it will affect the overall design of your cake.
When should we make our tasting appointment?
Two to three months prior to the wedding date.
Minimum charge for any event is $795, up to 25 guests, and includes the following:
- 5 hours total time- 2 hours for setup, heating oven, and breakdown. (2-3) hours for service. If you wish to keep the party going over the allotted time, the fee will be $150 per hour.
- Unlimited Pizza (up to 4 different choices) – We cook until everyone is full!
- 2-8ft Natural pine wood tables to feature and serve pizzas and salads
- White Dinner Napkins, Paper Plates & Plastic Silverware
- Trash Bags, Barrels and Clean up
150+ people please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-894-8855