Catering FAQ's Information
When will my cake be delivered to my venue?
We schedule delivery two hours prior to the guest’s arrival. If you need a different delivery time, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
Do I need to provide a final guest count?
If your cake is part of a package with your venue, we will confirm your guest count with the venue. If your cake is not part of a package, any changes in guest count need to be provided no later than 21 days prior to your event.
Do you offer consultations for wedding and special occasion cakes?
Yes. Montilio’s offers a consultation and cake tasting with one of our cake specialists at 2 convenient locations in the Boston area. Please contact us to set up an appointment.
How do you price a wedding cake?
Per serving. Montilio’s prices our cakes by the number of servings. The final cost is determined by the complexity of the design.
Is there a delivery charge?
Yes. We will deliver your cake in a refrigerated vehicle. We charge $1.75 per mile (one way) to areas in New England. The areas we deliver to are: NH, VT, MA, Cape Cod & the Islands, RI, CT and NY.
Minimum charge for any event is $795, up to 25 guests, and includes the following:
- 5 hours total time- 2 hours for setup, heating oven, and breakdown. (2-3) hours for service. If you wish to keep the party going over the allotted time, the fee will be $150 per hour.
- Unlimited Pizza (up to 4 different choices) – We cook until everyone is full!
- 2-8ft Natural pine wood tables to feature and serve pizzas and salads
- White Dinner Napkins, Paper Plates & Plastic Silverware
- Trash Bags, Barrels and Clean up
150+ people please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-894-8855